1. In accordance with CDC guidelines, we ask that you and your family wear a cloth face covering or mask.
2. In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our Worship Center. Please let us know how many will be joining you from your household so we can best prepare for you.
When you arrive, please remain in your car momentarily and we will guide you through a contactless experience. Our team will direct each of your steps seamlessly from your car seat directly to your worship center seat. At all times we will assist you in maintaining a 6-foot safe distance as you move through and sit in the environment.
Your child (birth - 5th grade) will join you in the worship center for a family-friendly experience. Here are some helpful tips to make it a great time for them:
1. We will have FC Kids coloring sheets and crayons available for each child.
2. Bring a tablet or mobile device and a pair of headphones – during the experience your child can visit FCKidsOnline.com and watch this weekend’s Bible lesson.
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Fellowship Church is safe, secure and spacious for your family.
1. We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship online with us online.
2. If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online: